- Bhimthadi Foundation is a Section 8 company established to empower women through skill development, Product development, Branding, and marketing of their products in Maharashtra.
- Bhimthadi has its own well-known brand and is connected with around 3000 SHGs across Maharashtra, providing them with start-to-end support under a single roof.
- Bhimthadi organizes large exhibitions for these SHGs in various districts of Maharashtra to create networking with big or small entrepreneurs and provide them a platform to directly connect with customers
- Bhimthadi Jatra, a carnival organized by Bhimthadi, has had a footfall of 4 lakh visitors each year for the past 12 years with a positive response.
- The idea is to bring all the SHGs and individual micro-enterprises engaged in common food products under a single roof and a common brand, Bhimthadi
To empower women socio-economically and enrich them on leadership skills so as to enable them to flourish in the business arena by providing a way with a platform to interact with their prospective clientele and thus ensuring a substantial contribution in the financial growth of the country
- Women empowerment through skill development, Capacity building training, Existing Recipe Standardization, Quality Control, Nutritional Labelling & Attractive Packaging, branding and marketing of their products to provide them a better customer reach throughout the Maharashtra and bring their products at local, national and international level.
- Financial & Social women empowerment of SHG’s, Individual Microentrepreneurs etc
To create awareness in business arena for women. Educate them in business skills and make them self-sufficient.
- To groom and compete at National & International entrepreneurship